terms of service
These terms and conditions govern your use of our family entertainment centre GLITCH ARABIA and all services and activities offered by us. By using our facilities and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use our facilities or services and GLITCH ARABIA will not be held responsible for any injury or situation that may arise.
Access and use of our facilities
Our family entertainment centre is open to the public. However, we reserve the right to refuse access or use of our facilities to any person for any reason, in our sole discretion. Minors under the age of 16 must be always accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and should not be left unattended.
Safety and liability
Our family entertainment centre is a place of entertainment and fun, but it is also a place where incidents can happen. We take the safety of our guests very seriously and we ask that you take care when using our facilities. Guests are responsible for their own safety and the safety of their children. Guests must follow all safety rules and instructions provided by our staff.
Rules and regulations
Guests must comply with all rules and regulations of our family entertainment centre. These rules and regulations are designed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests. We reserve the right to remove any person from our facilities who does not comply with these rules and regulations.
Height Restrictions: Each attraction has different height requirements. Please view our Minimum Height and Weight documents below. Some rides may have a higher minimum height requirement, which will be clearly marked at the entrance of the ride and at the reception counter
- Weight Restrictions: Guests must meet the minimum weight restriction of each ride, which will be clearly marked at the entrance of the ride.
- Safety Harnesses and Restraints: All guests must be properly secured in the ride vehicle with the safety harness or restraint provided. Guests who do not meet the height or weight restrictions, or who are not properly secured, will not be allowed to ride and refund will be provided.
- Ride Supervision: Our ride attendants will supervise the loading and unloading of guests and will ensure that all guests meet the height and weight guidelines before allowing them to ride.
- Exceptions: Guests who have a medical condition or disability may be able to ride with a special needs pass, which can be obtained from the Dubai Health Authority. These guests will be required to provide documentation from a physician certifying that they are able to ride safely. For more information on this click here
Guests must pay all fees and charges for the use of our facilities and services. These fees and charges are subject to change without notice. We accept cash and most major credit cards for payment.
- This card is rechargeable in online or GLITCH venue..
- The store is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- This is not a credit card.
- This card can be used at GLITCH entertainment venues.
- All free credit balances are valid for 30-days from the date of last use.
- All cash and ticket balances on your swipe card will expire if the card is not used for 6 months.
Guests are not permitted to bring any weapons or dangerous items into our family entertainment centre. Guests are also not permitted to engage in any disruptive or offensive behaviour while using our facilities.
All sales are final and non-refundable. This includes but not limited to, admission tickets, season passes, and any other items or services purchased at our family entertainment centre. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including but not limited to, weather conditions, ride closures, or personal circumstances. Please make sure you want to purchase before completing your transaction.
We are not responsible for any lost items. If you have lost an item, please visit our security staff at the venue or email us on Glitcharabia.Welcome@al-ghurair.com
- Wear closed shoes.
- Tie back long hair.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Jewellery mobile phones, sharp objects are not allowed.
- Not for people with health restrictions.
- No flip flop, sandals, or high heels.
- No food or drinks.
- Remove your glasses.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- No running or pushing.
- No improper use of the play equipment.
- Keep the area clean.
- Do not use the equipment under the influence of drugs, alcohol.
- Each attraction has a maximum capacity. Our team will guide you accordingly.
Failure to abide by these terms will result in the stoppage of your experience and no refund will be provide.
- Guests are not required to wear a face mask, although if you feel unwell, please wear a face mask and isolate yourself from others.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization procedures throughout the facility, particularly in high-touch areas.
- We have implemented social distancing measures throughout the facility, including reducing capacity in certain areas and marking designated standing areas.
- We are monitoring the health of our employees and require them to stay home if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus.
- We have hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the facility for the use of our guests and employees.
- We encourage guests to practice good hygiene, such as washing their hands frequently and avoiding touching their face.
- We will update our health and safety policy as necessary to comply with any new guidelines or regulations related to COVID-19.
- By visiting our family entertainment centre, you acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
We will not be liable for any injury or damage caused by your use of our facilities or services. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or damages arising out of your use of our facilities or services.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes will be posted on our website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai, UAE in which the family entertainment centre is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Tickets: All tickets purchased for the bowling venue are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the bowling venue. The venue management reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask you to leave if you violate any of these rules.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Bowling shoes must be worn at all times while on the lanes. We provide rental shoes for all customers.
- Keep hands and feet away from the ball return and gutter areas.
- Only one person should bowl at a time. No one else should be on the approach or the lane while a bowler is bowling.
- No running, jumping, or horseplay is allowed in the bowling area.
- Smoking is not allowed in the bowling area or any other indoor areas.
- Keep your area clean and tidy. Please dispose of any trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Be respectful to other bowlers and the staff. Any harassment or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Any damaged or broken equipment must be reported to the staff immediately.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who violates our house rules or otherwise behaves in a disruptive or inappropriate manner.
- Only bowling balls supplied by the venue are allowed on the lanes. No personal bowling balls are allowed.
- Please do not lean against or sit on the ball return or any other equipment.
- Do not walk on the lanes or the approach area with street shoes, food, or drinks.
- Please wait for the sweep bar to completely return to its starting position before making any ball deliveries.
- No more than six people are allowed per lane.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- In the event of a mechanical issue or lane malfunction, please notify a staff member immediately. Do not attempt to fix any equipment yourself.
- IPlease be mindful of your surroundings and do not distract other bowlers on adjacent lanes.
- We reserve the right to ask any person or group to leave the premises if they are engaging in disruptive or inappropriate behaviour.
- The bowling venue is not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings, including any items left unattended at the venue.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, the bowling venue will provide a full refund or exchange for an alternative date.
- BeastBowl will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, or any other issue resulting from force majeure events, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, or war.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at Glitcharabia.Welcome@al-ghurair.com